Thursday, January 17, 2013

Small Town America is alive and well!

Hey, I know it's been a while since I have mentioned SMALL TOWN AMERICA to you guys! Do you remember anything about it? Did you get the swag you ordered from our indiegogo campaign? Did you take a picture of it and share it with us?  There's still time to do that, you know! Here's the page to post it on:

http://www.facebook.com/SmallTownTV

But that's not what I am writing about today.  As many of you know I am currently in a production at The Detroit Repertory Theatre.  You still have 9 more weekends to catch a show! I am leaving in an hour to do my 8th performance in front of an audience tonight! If you go, let me know so I can hurry out of the dressing room and find you in the lobby after the show! Trust me, we'll both need a hug after!

Since I have committed to this show, however, the big premiere of Small Town America has been announced.  Friday, February 1st, in Portland, Michigan. And I, of course, cannot attend.  I was tremendously bummed.

But I was given a special sneak viewing. I received a text with a secret link that allowed me to view the pilot episode and I have to tell you, I am amped!

This show really has a future! There is so much this show can do for small towns and their commerce! I hope someone else sees the potential as well!

The editing really blew me away, as did all the original music.  The shots looked lovely and it was fun to watch Jeff and I canoeing...er, paddling down the Looking Glass and Grand River in our dress clothes, praying we didn't fall in! And from so many different angles!

I hope you all get a chance to see this show as well as many more episodes! Maybe we will start shooting again in a town near you?  We're open to suggestions! We also like baked goods!

Just wanted to remind you all that Small Town America still has legs and we are still fighting the good fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment